• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
  • Home
  • World
  • Diplomatic
  • Sports
    • Cricket
  • National
  • Business
  • Crime & Justice
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Environment
    • CPEC
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World
  • Diplomatic
  • Sports
    • Cricket
  • National
  • Business
  • Crime & Justice
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Environment
    • CPEC
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home Balochistan

Six killed, three injured in Mastung orchard explosion

by Sub News
August 21, 2026
Six killed, three injured in Mastung orchard explosion
Share on WhatAppShare on XShare on Facebook

Mastung, August 21, 2026: At least six people were killed and three others injured in an explosion in the Khad Kocha area of Balochistan’s Mastung district on Friday, police said.

Deputy Superintendent of Police Rafiq Hamza said the explosion occurred at an orchard in the Khad Kocha area. The bodies and injured were shifted to Ghaus Bakhsh Raisani Hospital for treatment and identification.

Police said a bomb disposal unit had been called to the site to determine the nature and cause of the explosion. Law enforcement personnel reached the area shortly after the blast and cordoned it off as investigations continued.

The incident comes days after two people were killed and two others injured when an explosive device planted along a roadside detonated at Wali Tangi in Quetta’s Hanna Urak recreational area.

Balochistan has witnessed a sharp rise in militant violence in recent years, alongside neighbouring Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. According to a report by the Centre for Research and Security Studies (CRSS), the two provinces remained Pakistan’s main hotspots for violence during the second quarter of 2026, collectively accounting for nearly 96 per cent of all violence-related fatalities recorded during the period.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa accounted for more than 61 per cent, or 475, of the reported deaths, while Balochistan recorded 265 fatalities, representing around 34 per cent of the total.

Security forces have continued conducting intelligence-based operations against militants in various parts of Balochistan under Operation Rad-ul-Fitna-3 as authorities seek to contain the escalating threat.

Further details about the nature of Friday’s explosion and the identities of those killed were awaited as the bomb disposal team and law enforcement agencies continued their investigation.

Tags: BalochistanCRSSKhad Kocha areaKhyber PakhtunkhwaMastungOrchard explosionPakistanQuetta
Previous Post

Pezeshkian vows Iran will resist foreign pressure, calls for national unity

Related Posts

PM Shehbaz says Balochistan’s people have first right to province’s mineral wealth
Balochistan

PM Shehbaz says Balochistan’s people have first right to province’s mineral wealth

Quetta, August 21, 2026: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Friday said the people of Balochistan would have the first right...

by Sub News
August 21, 2026
49 terrorists killed in intelligence-based operations across KP, Balochistan: ISPR
Balochistan

49 terrorists killed in intelligence-based operations across KP, Balochistan: ISPR

Rawalpindi, August 21, 2026: Security forces have killed 49 terrorists in a series of intelligence-based operations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and...

by Sub News
August 21, 2026
Pakistan, Syria reaffirm commitment to stronger defence and security ties
Diplomatic

Pakistan, Syria reaffirm commitment to stronger defence and security ties

Rawalpindi, August 21, 2026: Syrian Foreign Minister Asaad Hassan Al-Shaibani, leading a high-level delegation, on Friday called on Field Marshal...

by Sub News
August 21, 2026
National Assembly passes defence, nuclear command bills amid opposition walkout
Pakistan

National Assembly passes defence, nuclear command bills amid opposition walkout

Islamabad, August 20, 2026: The National Assembly on Thursday passed two key pieces of legislation relating to Pakistan’s military and...

by Sub News
August 20, 2026

Breaking News

  • Six killed, three injured in Mastung orchard explosion
  • Pezeshkian vows Iran will resist foreign pressure, calls for national unity
  • Pakistan slide to bottom of WTC standings after heavy Headingley defeat
  • Pakistan register unwanted records in heavy Headingley defeat
  • England crush Pakistan by an innings and 103 runs in Headingley Test
Sub News

© 2026 subnewsenglish.com

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Follow Us

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World
  • Diplomatic
  • Sports
    • Cricket
  • National
  • Business
  • Crime & Justice
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Environment
    • CPEC

© 2026 subnewsenglish.com

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.